Are you a leader in a government agency eager to improve the use of knowledge in policy?
INASP and Politics & Ideas invite government agencies to participate in an opportunity to improve the use of knowledge in policy through the application of a new diagnostic tool. This tool can help agencies clearly understand the current state of knowledge production and use to inform policy, identify windows of opportunity for change, prioritize areas for improvement and co-design feasible change plans.
This call is looking for committed change makers that are eager to initiate a process of change in their organizations or support a process that has already started. Applications are welcome from:
- Individual government agencies
- joint proposals from government agencies and local policy research institutions (think tank, university centre, policy research institute, etc.)
The selected government agencies will receive:
- A comprehensive and systematic diagnosis of their production and use of knowledge to inform policy
- A document with prioritized areas for change
- A tailored change plan, with concrete activities and methods to address the prioritized areas of change
How to apply
Please read the full terms of reference before applying for this call:
The deadline for application is: 4pm (GMT+1), 9 July 2017.
For any questions please contact email@example.com