2016 was the launch year for the On Think Tanks School. It reached over 160 participants from all around the world. Learning from this experience, the On Think Tanks School is back with a new course and promising updates! Trainers are experts in the field and are prepared to deliver the courses through an integrated and participatory approach.
The 2017 series consists of 7 courses, each lasting 4 weeks. It is taught 100% online but include live interaction with the trainers and practical exercises with personalized feedback.
The Evolving Think Tanks Series 2017, covers:
- Short Course on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning about policy influence: how to get some certainty amidst all the complexityStart date: 16 March
- Short Course on Designing policy relevant research agendasStart date: 2 May
- Short Course on Creating effective data visualisations
Start date: 1 June
- Short Course on Writing to achieve policy impactStart date: 26 June
- Short Course on Re-thinking funding models
Start date: 22 August
- Short Course on Advocacy: Influencing People, Politics and PoliciesStart date: 4 October
- Short Course on Think Tank Governance: getting the foundations right
Start date: 1 November
The series is now open for registration. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of a growing community of think tankers!